PHP and MySQL
PHP is a scripting language for the facilitation of web development. The main part of php remains that it is a free software which was released under the license of PHP.
Php and my sql are a great combination to create web pages that are dynamic in nature and are able to make a conversation, interact with your visitors. HTML heps you by creating higly formatted pages. With the inclusion of PHP and MySql, you are able to collect data from your users and also create specific content for your particular use.
The best part of php as a language is that it is designed for use with your HTML. It can be embedded in your existing HTML content or tags can be put inside your PHP coded matter. While learning PHP, you are not wiping off your HTML knowledge, but on the contrary you are adding it and providing more functionalities to it.
- Introduction of PHP, MYSQL
- Installation of PHP and MySQL
- Creating PHP pages using PHP 5
- Declaration Of variables & Naming convention
- PHP Operators, If…Else, Switch
- PHP Arrays, Looping, Functions
- PHP Forms, $_GET, $_POST
- Create the Database in MySql
- Create table in MySql
- Insert the data in Table using MYSQL
- Edit table structure in MYSQL
- Import and Export the Database in MYSQL
- Overview of Forms
- Introduction of HTML Controls like Dropdown, Checkbox, Textbox, Button, Radio button, file uploader etc.
- Method and action in form
Introduction of PHP Functions
Learn the PHP functions to make programming easier. PHP has rich set of functions compared to any other web language.
PHP is built for Object Oriented Programming, Our PHP course is designed to encourage you write Oops based code in your applications.
The course is not complete without a live project. Students are given detailed guidelines, requirements and all possible help to work on live projects.
MCA, BE, BCA, MSc IT and Bsc IT have compulsory projects in their final semesters, so this course suits them well with their curriculum.
The final stage of project is deployment on live server; our PHP training course includes this unique feature of how to deploy application live on server.