Diploma in Open Source PHP
Welcome to Joomla, a leading open source Content Management System (CMS) platform. Joomla! is a well-tested, extensible and effective tool supported by a very active and friendly community of developers and users.
Joomla is software that lets you make and update web pages easily.
You can think of a Joomla! website as bringing together three elements are as below.
- Your content, which is mainly stored in a database.
- Your template, which controls the design and presentation of your content (such as fonts, colors and layout).
- Joomla! which is the software that bring the content and the template together to produce webpages.
Following are the core modules of our Joomla Open Source Training Course
- Overview MVC Model
- Introduction of Joomla CMS
- Joomla Installation
- Explain Admin panel
- Explain all the menu functionality
- Add the article
- Design template ( with component.php, index.php, template.xml, CSS, Images)
- Explain module, plug-in, component
- Design one demo component and activate it from admin.
- Display back-end information (Article) in to front end page (based on section, category) in different menu.
- Add new module from extension manager and set the position in to the template.
- Add new component from extension manager and link in to the menu.
- Joomla as OScommerce ( using virtue mart)
- Project on joomla.